Countrywide Media Divestment
CDI was engaged for the following activities:
- Develop the Divestment Plan with the owners
- Develop the Information Memorandum with the Management Team
- Identify acquirers of the business
- Contact the potential acquirers and manage communication with each acquirer
- Analyze offers. Best offer was merging with largest competitor.
- Advise on merger structure
- Negotiate Non Binding Offer
- Finalize the Non Binding Offer
- Develop and manage the virtual data room, corporate advisors and face to face meetings
- Work with the owners to develop the legal documents
Description of Client:
Countrywide Media is a leading custom media publisher serving as the official publisher for many of Australia Community Benefit and Not for Profit organizations. CWM has over 15 years of experience producing magazines, handbooks and journals which provide an opportunity for clients to effectively communicate to their members and target markets.
With offices in Sydney and Melbourne, CWM is a major custom media publisher servicing more than 70% of the community group based sector, particularly police, emergency service associations and child safety groups.
Description of the merger partner:
Austral Media is a custom publisher selling advertising direct to the SME market on behalf of not-forprofit and emergency services associations. It is owned by Co Investor and is aprt of their media publishing group.