Stokes Badges Divestment
Role of CDI Office
CDI was engaged for the following activities;
- Develop the divestment criteria
- Develop long list of potential targets
- Contact the potential targets
- Conduct initial negotiations.
- Receive Non Binding Offers
- Negotiate with client Non Binding Offer
- Finalize the Non Binding Offer
- Develop and manage the due diligence and face to face meetings
Description of Client
Stokes Badges was part of a larger Public Listed business. Whilst one of the original Divisions, the business moved away from the Stokes Badges division. The Board decided to divest this Division, as it was not aprt of the long term business strategy.
Description of the Acquirer
The acquirer was a competitor to the business, although not exactly in the same space. The acquisition of Stokes Badges provided exposure to new customer bases and increased geographic coverage for all the company’s products.