Role of CDI
CDI was engaged for the following activities;
- Develop the Divestment Plan
- Develop the Information Memorandum
- Identify acquirers of the business
- Contact the potential acquirers and manage communication with each acquirer
- Manage initial discussions and site visits
- Negotiate Non-Binding Offers
- Finalize the Non-Binding Offer
- Develop and manage the virtual data room, corporate advisors and face to face meetings
Participating CDI Offices
Description of Client
Originating in Adelaide in 1967, TRIO Test & Measurement (https://triotest.com.au) has grown to become a preferred supplier of test equipment and test solutions within budget. Trio test are B2B suppliers of Test Equipment from a range of industry-leading suppliers across a broad range of market sectors, including commercial, Defence, Educational, Industrial, rentals and utilities.
Trio Test has a direct presence in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney, TRIO is focused on providing test equipment solutions from a range of industry-leading suppliers.
Trio Test portfolio covers the complete spectrum from dc power supplies to lightwave analysers, from pipe locators to nanotechnology. Our solutions are utilised in the classroom, in research, development and calibration labs, in manufacturing plants, service workshops and out in the field for installation and maintenance.
Description of Acquirer
IPD (http://www.ipdgroup.com.au) is a privately owned Australian company with a national footprint servicing the electrical industry. They have been providing quality global brands such as GE, Socomec, DEHN and Elsteel into the Australian market for over 60 years. IPD has an innovative and extensive range of products. The range consists of power distribution, power protection, control, energy management and renewables.